Staying hydrated is necessary, single use plastic isn’t.
Which is why we decided to create a Stay Wild reusable water bottle. But not any old water bottle, we went and found the very best bottle makers around, meet Corkcicle whose bottles and technology are not only multi award winning but super chic.
Our design is inspired by the coral reef and Natalie and Zannas love for the ocean. Each colour like our swimwear represents the shore, the sea and the coral.
- The coolest way to stay hydrated
- A % of sales of each bottle goes to Sea Shepard Charity an international non-profit, marine wildlife conservation organisation
- Print inspired by our swimwear and ocean travels
- Award winning bottle design by Corkcicle
- Comes in two sizes 16oz and 25oz
- Keeps drinks cold for 25+ hours or hot for 12. Perfect for looking cool & staying cooler!
- Easy-grip flat sides, make the bottle easier to carry around.
- Made from triple insulated, vacuum sealed stainless steel.
- Non-sweat bottle
- Leak-proof screw on cap
- Wide mouth fits ice cubes - perfect for keeping water cool on the beach
- BPA free
We wanted our bottles to be beautiful yet functional. Which is why we decided on white on top to reflect as much heat as possible, in turn keeping your water cool, even a wide mouth to fit ice cubes in. The perfect reusable water bottle to keep you hydrated and your drinks hot or cold from beach to city. This bottle is perfect for every day.
Stylish, functional with a stand out design whilst also helps reduce your personal impact on the planet by reducing single use plastic.
And to go one step further and because all of our pieces have a purpose we are donating a % of each bottle sale to Sea Shepard an international non-profit, marine wildlife conservation organisation. This incredible charity works to clean up our oceans in order to conserve and protect ecosystems and species.