A beautiful handmade straw bag with both a dark blue woven handle and dark blue crossbody strap. Designed and created in collaboration with Akatue Studio. It’s the perfect everyday bag inspired by the traditional Bolga baskets from Ghana, and created with a Stay Wild ocean blue twist using natural dyes. This collaboration design represents our passion for both the ocean and our community and how these values crossover and intertwine with one another.
- Handwoven using sustainable elephant grass in Ghana
- The production of each bag supports local artisans and the community in Ghana
- Approx 21cm x 28cm x 13cm, the handle is an extra 14cm in height
- Blue Detachable Straps - can be worn multiple ways making it a super versatile stylish addition to your wardrobe
- Blue Drawstring lining which not only looks great but can be closed to keep your items secure in the bag
- Each bag is handmade so each bag will be slightly different in shape and finish, this is what makes the bags unique as they are one of a kind.
- The Stay Wild ocean blue straps and weave is using natural dyes - this blue colour looks different depending on the lighting which is what makes it so beautiful and unique. Telling the story of the ocean and mother nature.
Care note - This bag is made using natural dyes so please be cautious to store out of direct sunlight. If your bag gets wet, ensure to dry it out thoroughly before putting away in storage